Indoor Golf Rates, Policies & Hours
The Kapuskasing Golf Club (KGC) indoor golf season will kick off on Friday, November 27. Memberships can be purchased online anytime and in person starting on November 27. Bookings can be completed via Chronogolf.
Rates & Fees
- 2021 members of the KGC receive a preferential rate.
- Simulator members will receive 50% off the hourly/round rate and will be able to view the tee sheet seven (7) days and public players four (4) days in advance.
- The indoor golf season is expected to run from November 27, 2021 until May 1, 2022.
- Credits from the 2021 indoor golf season will be provided in person upon the purchase of your 2021-2022 membership. If you are purchasing your membership online then your credit will be provided to you in person starting on November 27.
- League play will commence on January 9.
- The format will be team play (More details to follow).
The following booking policies have been developed to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to use the simulator.
- Tee times can be booked online via Chronogolf.
- 1 hour = Book one (1) tee time
- 2 hours = Book two (2) tee times
- Tee times are min. 1 hour (no half bookings) and max. 3 hours in duration.
- 5 minutes have been allocated to transition between tee times.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied for tee times canceled less than 2hrs in advance
- The fee will be applied to the person booking the tee time (house account)
- Golfers will be asked to let the next booking play regardless of how many holes they have to play.
- In the event that there are no reservations after a booking, golfers will be permitted to continue, and applicable rates will apply. For example, a foursome will be allowed to book an additional 2 hours if they choose to play 18 holes.
- All players and guests must be fully vaccinated
- Do not use irons on the adjustable tee
- In order to keep the impact screen clean;
- Only use the golf balls provided in the simulator hitting area
- Wash your golf clubs prior to using them in the simulator
- Club storage is required in order to leave your clubs and bag at the KGC. No golf clubs/bags will be permitted in the lounge in between bookings.
Hours of Operation*
Subject to change
Monday: 11am to 9pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 10am to 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 9am to 11pm
Sunday: 9am to 5pm
*The last tee time will be 2 hours prior to close. For example, if there are no tee times booked after 7 pm, then the simulator will close at 7pm.